Alumni Executive Council
LAURENTIAN SILENT AUCTION WEEK
September 25th – October 3rd
Begins Online Tomorrow!
The highly-popular Laurentian Silent Auction is now in its 3rd year! Online bidding begins tomorrow, Friday, September 25th at Noon, and will end the following weekend, on Saturday, October 3rd at 10 pm, during Family Weekend.
All Laurentians -- alumni, parents, and friends -- will receive an email on the 25th with a LINK to begin perusing the fabulous items online. You may also access the Silent Auction website through the Alumni Association page, or the Family Weekend page on the St. Lawrence website.
Once you’re on the auction website, it will be easy to begin placing your bids!
When you bid, your name will be put into a drawing – the first 159 people drawn will receive a St. Lawrence “famous” Pub Cookie! (159 is the number of years since St. Lawrence was founded in 1856.)
In addition, there will be $10 raffle tickets available online for the new APPLE IPAD Pro – so, even if you aren’t the high bidder on your favorite items, you still have a chance to win the iPad, and at the same time, you’re helping support the great work of the Alumni Council.
There are over 100 fabulous items this year, all donated by St. Lawrence Alumni Executive Council members, Parents Committee members, plus Laurentian alumni, parents and friends from near and far!
Here’s a sampling of some of the great items that will be available:
- Stays at special places, including vacation homes in Steamboat, Colorado, Sugarloaf, Maine, Londonderry, VT and Lake Sunapee, NH, and at wonderful inns like Canton’s 24 East Main B&B, Alexandria Bay’s Bonnie Castle, and Lake Placid’s Mirror Lake Inn, plus a vacation at St. Lawrence’s iconic Adirondack Great Camp Canaras!
- One-year membership to The Hermitage Club, Vermont’s exclusive private Club at Haystack Mountain!
- World-class golf outings at several Award Winning private clubs, including St. George’s Golf and Country Club in Toronto, Wee Burn Country Club in Darien, CT, Merion Golf Club in Ardmore, PA, Pelham Country Club and near NYC plus Somerset Hills, and more!
- “Scarlet and Brown” Longchamp and Brooks Brothers tote bags, exquisite Tory Burch, Sarah Oliver ‘86 and Vera Bradley bags and apparel, plus a multitude of special Saints and Laurentian classic and newly branded items!
- Tickets to sporting events – Boston Bruins, Boston Celtics, Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Hurricanes, NY Giants, the Dallas Stars!
- Fun outings, including tickets to a Broadway show, skiing at Yellowstone Club in Big Sky, Montana, Weekend passes to the US Formula 1 Grand Prix in Austin, Texas, a scenic airplane ride through the Adirondack Mountains, and much more!
- Beautiful artwork donated by Laurentian and other highly acclaimed artists!
- A variety of St. Lawrence team jersey’s, signed by team members, special reserved seating at St. Lawrence Commencement 2019, SLU sports blankets … and so much more!
Again this year, 100% of the proceeds from the auction will support student and alumni programs, including internships, student experiential learning opportunities, services targeted specifically to sophomores, juniors and seniors, the Laurentian-in-Residence program, Homecoming and Reunion programs, and a multitude of regional alumni networking events.
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR SUPPORTING THE AMAZING WORK OF THE ALUMNI COUNCIL!
START BIDDING TOMORROW AT NOON ON SEPTEMBER 25TH!